Sunday, January 4, 2009

It is love.


Yippee! A little late on this post but I have to brag:) Ben got me a Nikon D60 for Christmas! I have been trying to figure out how to use all of the awesome features so I have been taking a lot of pictures of my feet and deleting. I love the camera it is so nice to finally have a camera that I don't have to wait for the flash to warm up or miss a good picture because it the camera is so delayed. Of course the quality of the pictures is amazing too. Now I can't wait for Spring so I can take some awesome outdoor pictures. I haven't had a picture that I want to blow up to an 8x10 yet but I am trying everyday to capture the perfect one or two.
Anyway I am super excited so I plan on getting some great pictures of my kiddos now!

1 comment:

lrbodine said...

Aren't nice cameras the best?! Rob got me a Canon Rebel for Christmas and besides the bulkiness of it - I am in love with it. It takes great pictures, fast, etc. I just need to learn all the tricks!