Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello crawler

 This sweet little guy is growing up way too fast. At six months old he is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up to everything. I think he is much stronger then he is coordinated though, poor guy has fallen over and bumped his head quite a few times already.
It is almost impossible to get a picture of him right now once he sees the camera he comes crawling at me giggle the whole time. Such a happy boy.

 Project alert: Shelby loves long skits and I have been having a hard time finding one to buy that was long and full enough for a decent price. I went into Savers a few weeks ago and found this dress $2.50! So I decided to try out my almost nonexistent sewing skills to turn it into a skirt. It was SO east and you can't even tell it use to be a dress. This may be one of my new favorite things to do! 


2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Is that little guy yours? I didn't know you had another baby! Hooray - and he's adorable - those big beautiful eyes! We have a five month old little girl and she's no where near to crawling - I can't believe he's crawling at six months! Love your skirt and creative skills btw.
I got your comment adn would love to meet up some time although we don't make it to Boise all to often. When we do though - maybe we'll give you a ring. My e-mail is bazity@q.com. Can I get your phone number through that?

Rhonda Marcum said...

Holly. That is really cute. What a good idea. And the price is right!