Friday, June 1, 2012





I have started doing a weekly craft day with some of my friends (inspired by my sister). It is so much fun and we all look forward to getting together each week to tackle some of our projects. 
I went to Craft Warehouse the other day and saw a fun little banner so I made one of my own.


I love how people have been using picture frames for other purposes rather then just housing a picture so I used some old frames that I had in my basement. I am thinking I could change out the banner for different holidays. I am going to do Love on the other side of this one for V-day then make another reversible one that will probably say Joy one side and boo on the other.

Next up I kept seeing these muslin wreaths on pinterest that I loved. They looked so shabby chic to me so I made one not super excited about the way mine turned out, I don't think I cut the fabric strips long enough but I am still working on it to make it into what I want.
I would like to get an old vintage window to hang this on eventually. What do you think?

1 comment:

Loni said...

I love your banner! It turned out super cute.