Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Buzz and the Fairy


Here is a sneak peek at Buzz light Year and his side kick the Autumn Fairy. Ok so they don't really go together. I found Shelby's costume at Savers and like every year had all of these fabulous ideas of how I was going to make it look really cool and be so crafty and like every year I didn't get it done. Will I ever learn? So I threw some supplies from Michael's together real quick before the party today. I think she actually looked pretty cute. She had a leaf sash and wings also but took them off. I thought she looked more like she was suppose to be in a mystical play though then go trick-or-treating.
I think I will just buy her costume from the Disney Store on clearance for next year's Halloween like I did with Toby's, at least then I won't have to worry about procrastinating next year.

No comments: