Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow.

Ok so here is my vent and right now I am pretty sure that 58% of American's aren't going to like it. I don't think McCain was the best choice for the Republican party but I do believe he was the lesser of two evils.
I do not think it is ok that our future President Obama is friend with one of the men who helped in bombing the pentagon. I also do not think it is ok that his wife has never been proud to be an American, I mean come on people our first Lady is not proud to be an American. If you don't like what America stands for leave. No seriously do. And this spread the wealth crap is a bunch of freaking bull crap. You only deserve what you have worked and sacrificed for.
So I see it like this, this is a very scary time for our country and I am pretty sure Obama is not going to be able to fix it. He may be able to pull something out of his butt and turn it all around but it is pretty doubtful. So I am going to finally get started on the food storage thing that I am always hounding myself about and start repenting because the end has got to be near.
I could vent a whole more about this whole thing but it wouldn't do any good. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: