Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brothers

We had to run out to Shopko this evening to pick up a few Christmas gifts (they had their pet shops on half off so I told Shelby she could pick one that I would mail to Santa so he could give it to her at the Christmas party she is going to in a few weeks.) Awww, What am I going to do when she is not so gullible anymore? When we got home Shelby wanted to go in her room and watch Frosty the Snowman on our little portable TV, so I said fine and she ran off in there to watch it and of course Toby followed. Next I hear her telling Toby she wants him to go away so she can watch her movie alone then she said "I want a lock for my door so Toby can't come in when I am watch movies".
It cracked me up. I don't know where she got that from, heck I don't even get to lock the door when I go to the bathroom without them having an emotional breakdown.

No comments: