Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!


Here is my list of three things I am loving about Christmas this year.
First of all I am loving the snow! I know I might quite possibly be the only in Boise now that I am surrounded by a bunch of Cali's (HAHA) but I love it! We are suppose to have another storm moving through tonight and tomorrow so no more Dreaming of a white Christmas (I am so lame). This is Toby's first winter that he can walk so it is funny to watch him. He loves wearing his boots and stomping around in the fresh snow.
Second thing I am loving about Christmas is Shelby's excitement. She is really starting getting all this stuff figured out, she was excited to put up the tree and see Santa and sing Christmas songs, oh yes she is on cloud nine. When I told her tonight that tomorrow is Christmas Eve her eyes lit up, she has been waiting for so long I think she can't believe that it really is going to come.
Third thing I am loving about Christmas is as usual the Christmas Spirit and now that have I got everything ready to go I can sit back and enjoy the last few days! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: