Monday, June 4, 2012

Holy teeth

Friday night Toby and Shelby asked if they could have a sleepover downstairs. I told them ok and sent them down know they would stay up late watching TV. Saturday Morning Shelby keep upstairs a little frustrated "Mom Toby didn't get his dollar" I am a little confused so I just said "ok" Shelby continues "We slept all night and woke up, no dollar so we went back to sleep and woke up again still no dollar." At this point Toby is making his way up the stairs I ask him "Toby did you pull your tooth out?" Toby smiles " Yeah, but I didn't get a dollar." I told him that he wasn't in his bed so the tooth fairy didn't know where to find him, really I a thinking you have to inform the tooth fairy that you lost a tooth you silly goose.
So here is a photo of my little Turbo and his first missing tooth.
That same day I noticed that Bridger's first tooth finally broke through. I told Toby that the tooth fairy must have taken his tooth and given it to Bridger. Look close and you can see his little teeth coming in. You will probably have to click on the picture to enlarge it so you can get a better look at them.
Before you know it Bridger will have a mouth full like this......
I love these boys and their adorable smiles:)

2 comments:

Loni said...

Haha, I love the boys' smiles!!

Erica Bazil said...

Where did you find that binky?! My oldest just lost his 1st tooth this past week too (two days before his 6th b-day). The tooth fairy HAS been very busy.
I got your number and will have to give you a call sometime when we make our way that direction!