Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pre-school Graduate!!!

Yesterday was Toby's preschool graduation.I missed his graduation first because my watch was 10 minutes behind and I didn't realize it until I was already running behind so I get in the car and try to hurry over hitting every red light on the way. Then just as I am turning left to pull into his school I notice the cop lights behind me. Great, so there I sat right across from the graduation completely missing out because I got a ticket. Yes I was speeding but really officer you can't catch an overwhelmed mom a break? I could see the kids (they had their graduation outside) and I told the officer I was missing it but he didn't care so I told him to hurry and write the ticket so I could go. Yes, I cried a little. I can just see my little Turbo with his goofy smile knowing something special was going on and everyone else had family their but wondering where his was :(
Well we got there missed the whole thing but he was happy to see us. We ate with him and they got to play for a while.
Here is Toby and his teacher. They helped him so much this year and I am so grateful they worked hard to figure out what Toby needs to be able to concentrate and learn.
Toby also had a wonderful bus drive and aide. They called it "The Happy Bus" and the kids loved them. He is really going to miss them next year.
For his first day of summer Toby finally had time to work on his jeep. Next up mommies Excursion?

No comments: